Mold Containment in Riverside
This home in Riverside, CA was affected by mold in the living room and hallway. The customer had noticed an odd smell and discoloring in their kitchen. They called SERVPRO to inspect for damage and mold was discovered. It had been a slow leak from the sink in the kitchen into the hallway wall. Our crew had to cut through the drywall to find the mold that had spread through part of the insulation. All of the affected materials were removed from the home and then an air scrubber was placed to ensure the air was safe to breathe. The plastic containment in this photo was used to ensure no spreading of mold spores to anywhere else in the home.
Call SERVPRO is you think there might be mold growth in your home!